Monday, December 13, 2010

Episode 26- Oh yeah...I have a blog!

Share it Please
aka. The Festive Breakfast Special

So hi...I'm back! School is done and now I can go back to having fun and telling the internet all of my food secrets!  In any case, here is a festive brunch idea!  This smelled so good while it was cooking I had a hard time waiting for it to finish!

Spiced Eggnog French Toast

4 eggs
1/2 cup eggnog
1 tbsp vanilla
6 pieces of bread
sprinkles of nutmeg and cinnamon

Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat.  Beat the eggs in a bowl then stir in the vanilla and eggnog until well blended.  Dip the bread in and get it full of egg-y goodness.  Add to the pan and sprinkle with the spices.  Add as much or as little as you want...just be warned - nutmeg is powerful stuff.  Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or just until golden.  Mmmmmmm.  Tastes like Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...