Friday, October 25, 2013

The Pinterest Challenge!

Share it Please
Hello Internet!

Are you on Pinterest? I'm on Pinterest.  I've sunk many an hour into curating my perfect pin boards.  Pretty much every aspect of my life is Pinterest-ified in some way -my house is full of DIY pinterest decor and furniture, I shop for clothes based on outfits I've pinned and I planned almost our entire wedding via creative Pinterest inspiration! It's about time I try out some of my pinned recipes.  While I'm at it, I figured I would make it interesting and challenge myself to make Pinterest recipes for a week straight! Wee! Challenge!

Here's what I will be making this week:

Sunday - Chicken Enchilada Pasta
Monday- Brazilian Shrimp Soup
Tuesday - Mushroom Risotto
Wednesday - Pigs in Ponchos
Thursday - Day Off for Halloween
Friday- Double feature! Melt in Your Mouth Chicken and Buffalo Cauliflower
Saturday - Pumpkin Curry with Chicken Meatballs

I have to take Halloween off, but I'll make up for it the  next day with the double feature.  My plan is to have a post for each day where I will link to the recipes on my pin board and post my review/pictures.  Sounds like fun, right? Wish me luck!

Kristy

pssst. Wanna follow me on Pinterest?  Click here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...